As a leading cardiac care center, Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center is renowned for its exemplary treatment and care plans. Our patient-centered, proactive and sophisticated cardiac care program ensures that we provide the best possible care for your loved one.
Lakeview’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Department consists of physical, occupational and speech language therapists who have specialized training in treating patients with post cardiac events and procedures. With a strong clinical background in cardiac care, our superior staff works to treat and tend to patients recovering from heart attacks, cardiac bypass surgery, heart failure, valve replacement, angioplasty, stents and cardiac catheterization procedures.
Our Comprehensive Cardiac Care Program includes:
- Strict Adherence to all Cardiac Precautions during individualized treatment sessions
- Individualized Evaluations & Treatment Programs
- Therapy up to 7 days a week
- Discharge Planning begins at time of initial evaluation
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Essex County, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our cardiac specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Cardiac Care services and to schedule a tour!
Essex County is a county located in northeastern New Jersey. Its county seat is Newark and it’s named for the English county of Kingdom of Essex, one of the historical kingdoms of England. Essex County is home to a number of attractions, including the Thomas Edison National Historical Park, Newark Museum and the Turtle Back Zoo. Essex County was the first US county to have its own parks department, which is called the Essex County Park System. Currently, the County has a population of approximately 800,000.
Essex County, NJ Resources:
- Newark Symphony Hall – Newark Symphony Hall is New Jersey’s oldest and largest showcase for the arts, education and entertainment programming! It was built in 1925 and in 1977 it was added to the National Register of Historic Places. Since its opening, Essex County residents look forward to each and every production!
- Suburban Essex Chamber of Commerce – The Chamber’s goal is to nurture and enhance the growth and prosperity of Essex County’s business community. Additionally, the Chamber encourages its members to connect with each other to develop relationships and share ideas that stimulate growth opportunities within the Essex County community.
- Paper Mill Playhouse – The Paper Mill Playhouse strives to enrich, entertain, and inspire it audience and students. It’s easy to see why Essex County residents and visitors anxiously and eagerly anticipate each of their productions.
Essex County, NJ News