As a leading cardiac care center, Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center is renowned for its exemplary treatment and care plans. Our patient-centered, proactive and sophisticated cardiac care program ensures that we provide the best possible care for your loved one.
Lakeview’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Department consists of physical, occupational and speech language therapists who have specialized training in treating patients with post cardiac events and procedures. With a strong clinical background in cardiac care, our superior staff works to treat and tend to patients recovering from heart attacks, cardiac bypass surgery, heart failure, valve replacement, angioplasty, stents and cardiac catheterization procedures.
Our Comprehensive Cardiac Care Program includes:
- Individualized Evaluations & Treatment Programs
- BLS Certified Therapists
- Discharge Planning begins at time of initial evaluation
- Standardized Assessments to monitor patients during treatment session
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Newark, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our cardiac specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Cardiac Care services and to schedule a tour!
Newark is a city in Essex County, NJ. Its population is approximately 280,000 and in fact is New Jersey’s largest city, and is the New York Metropolitan Area’s second largest city. The city was originally founded in 1666 by Connecticut Puritans and is thought to be named after Newark-on-Trent, England. Today, the area is home to a wide variety of arts and culture centers and celebrations, including performing arts venues, museums, festivals and more.
Newark, NJ Resources:
- The Newark Public Library – The Library is the where people connect with ideas and with each other. Its overall mission is to provide Newark residents with opportunities to enrich their lives by connecting them with information resources and ideas. With so many wonderful resources, classes and events, it’s easy to see why people leave more informed and inspired than when they entered!
- New Jersey Performing Arts Center – NJPAC is one of the US’ largest performing arts centers. With so many unique, wonderful events each month, you’ll definitely want to keep up-to-date on their events calendar. Additionally, it is home to one of the US’ largest arts education programs offered by a performing arts center.
- New Jersey Hospice and Palliative Care Organization – The NJHPCO is the leading organization for all aspects of hospice care. If you’re considering hospice care for a loved one, this is one resource you’ll definitely want to check out.