As a leading cardiac care center, Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center is renowned for its exemplary treatment and care plans. Our patient-centered, proactive and sophisticated cardiac care program ensures that we provide the best possible care for your loved one.
Lakeview’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Department consists of physical, occupational and speech language therapists who have specialized training in treating patients with post cardiac events and procedures. With a strong clinical background in cardiac care, our superior staff works to treat and tend to patients recovering from heart attacks, cardiac bypass surgery, heart failure, valve replacement, angioplasty, stents and cardiac catheterization procedures.
Our Comprehensive Cardiac Care Program includes:
- Standardized Assessments to monitor patients during treatment session
- BLS Certified Therapists
- Discharge Planning begins at time of initial evaluation
- Use of Wireless Telemetry, when necessary, during treatment sessions to measure cardiac output as patient engages in exercise programs, self-care training, ambulation training or stair climbing activities
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Passaic County, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our cardiac specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Cardiac Care services and to schedule a tour!
Passaic County, NJ is located in northern New Jersey and borders New York. Its county seat is Paterson, which is one of its most populous places. Furthermore, its total population is estimated to be around 501,000. The County was officially created in early 1837 from portions of Bergen County and Essex County.
Passaic County, NJ Resources:
- Young at Heart: Tips for Older Adults – This site offers tips and tools to help people ages 65+ about eating healthy foods and being physically active. This is a great resource for both seniors and caregivers!
- Passaic-Clifton Lions Club – The Lions Club is all about community! They strive to make Passaic County better through volunteering, leading projects and networking.
- Cultural Affairs at Passaic County Community College – This is one Passaic County attraction that visitors always enjoying visiting. The Cultural Affairs Department is comprised of the nationally renowned Poetry Center, the Theater and Poetry Project, the PCCC Art Galleries and the Passaic County Cultural & Heritage Council. With so many programs, you and your loved ones are sure to enjoy everything they have to offer!
Passaic County, NJ News