As a leading cardiac care center, Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center is renowned for its exemplary treatment and care plans. Our patient-centered, proactive and sophisticated cardiac care program ensures that we provide the best possible care for your loved one.
Lakeview’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Department consists of physical, occupational and speech language therapists who have specialized training in treating patients with post cardiac events and procedures. With a strong clinical background in cardiac care, our superior staff works to treat and tend to patients recovering from heart attacks, cardiac bypass surgery, heart failure, valve replacement, angioplasty, stents and cardiac catheterization procedures.
Our Comprehensive Cardiac Care Program includes:
- Individualized Evaluations & Treatment Programs
- Therapy up to 7 days a week
- BLS Certified Therapists
- Discharge Planning begins at time of initial evaluation
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Paterson, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our cardiac specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Cardiac Care services and to schedule a tour!
Paterson, NJ, nicknamed “Silk City,” is Passaic County’s county seat. The city was given its nickname from is prominent role in silk production during the latter half of the 1800s. Its population is about 146,000. Paterson has seven sister cities around the world (sister cities are meant to establish friendship and understanding between different cultures).
Paterson, NJ Resources:
- Downtown Paterson – This main commercial district of Paterson includes City Hall and the courthouse. The tallest commercial building in Downtown is the Alexander Hamilton Plaza, named after the Founding Father’s influence for the manufacturing industry in the area. Many historical places from the National Register of Historic Places in Passaic County are located in Downtown Paterson.
- Paterson, New Jersey: America’s Silk City – Check out this site to learn about Paterson’s rich history and its role in silk production.
- Caring for Seniors with Heart Disease – Caring for a loved one with heart disease can be a frightening experience. For most people, it’s a chronic condition that will go on for many years. Check out this site to understand how to be a supportive, helpful and better caregiver.