As one of only two facilities in Passaic County with 2 full-time Respiratory Therapists on staff, our expert Pulmonary Team provides specialized care and services to individuals with a variety of acute and chronic lung disorders. Under the direction of Board Certified Pulmonologists who conduct rounds regularly, we develop aggressive individualized care plans to optimize our patients’ functional capacity and improve their quality of life.
Lakeview Pulmonary Rehab Care Services
Our program features over 40 beds with piped in oxygen and suction in conjunction with the latest machinery and modalities.
- 24/7 Respiratory Therapy
- Tracheostomy Care
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days a week
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning
- Oxygen Therapy & Monitoring
- CPAP, BiPAP & Trilogy
- High Flow Oxygen
- Nebulizer & Aerosol Treatments
- Onsite Diagnostic Laboratory
- Patient/Family/Caregiver Education & Support
- Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge follow-up by Nurse Practitioner
Our all-encompassing program addresses the physical as well as the emotional aspects accompanying pulmonary conditions such as COPD, emphysema, and chronic bronchitis, with a comprehensive focus on medical management, exercise, breathing regulation, emotional support and nutrition counseling.