At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, our first class pulmonary rehabilitation services exemplify our comfort and superlative inpatient rehabilitative care. Our expert Pulmonary Team provides specialized care and services to individuals with a variety of acute and chronic lung disorders and we are one of only two facilities in Passaic County that has 2 full-time Respiratory Therapists on staff.
The Lakeview staff prides itself on developing aggressive individualized care plans to optimize their patients’ functional capacity and improve their overall quality of life.
Lakeview’s pulmonary rehab services include:
- Onsite Diagnostic Laboratory
- Oxygen Therapy & Monitoring
- 24/7 Respiratory Therapy
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days a week
- High Flow Oxygen
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Morris County, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our pulmonary rehabilitation specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Pulmonary Rehabilitation services and to schedule a tour!
Morris County, NJ Resources:
- Morris County Park Commission – Containing over 18,704 acres of parkland, the Morris County Park Commission is New Jersey’s largest county park system based on acreage. The Park Commission hosts award-winning programs, special events and activities for all ages all year-round!
- About Pulmonary Rehabilitation – While COPD can not be cured, pulmonary rehabilitation can help manage it. If you’re looking to learn about the benefits of pulmonary rehabilitation with COPD, this is one resource you should check out.
- Morris County Chamber of Commerce – The Chamber is a dynamic business organization that provides opportunities for personal growth, business success and community leadership throughout Morris County.