At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, our first class pulmonary rehabilitation services exemplify our comfort and superlative inpatient rehabilitative care. Our expert Pulmonary Team provides specialized care and services to individuals with a variety of acute and chronic lung disorders and we are one of only two facilities in Passaic County that has 2 full-time Respiratory Therapists on staff.
The Lakeview staff prides itself on developing aggressive individualized care plans to optimize their patients’ functional capacity and improve their overall quality of life.
Lakeview’s pulmonary rehab services include:
- CPAP, BiPAP & Trilogy
- Patient/Family/Caregiver Education & Support
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days a week
- High Flow Oxygen
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning
- Oxygen Therapy & Monitoring
- Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge follow-up by Nurse Practitioner
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Passaic County, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our pulmonary rehabilitation specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Pulmonary Rehabilitation services and to schedule a tour!
Passaic County is a county located in the U.S. state of New Jersey. Passaic County is part of the New York metropolitan area. The most populous place is Paterson, with 146,199 residents, more than 29% of the county’s population, while West Milford, covers 80.32 square miles, the largest total area of any municipality, more than 40% of the county’s area.
Passaic County, NJ Resources:
- Passaic County Historical Society – Passaic County Historical Society is a private non-profit organization that maintains a library and museum housed in Lambert Castle on Garret Mountain Reservation in Paterson, NJ. Membership in the Society provides benefits including free regular museum admission, discounts, invitations to all events, quarterly and semi-annual publications, and membership in the Genealogy Club. Scheduled visitations to the castle are also available to the public.
- Passaic County Sheriff’s Office – The Agency is responsible for various law enforcement functions throughout Passaic County: including County Patrol, Crime Scene Investigation, SWAT and K-9 functions, the operation of the Passaic County Jail and the security of County Facilities, including the Passaic County Courthouse and Administration Complex.
- Dey Mansion – The Dey Mansion, located in modern-day Passaic County, New Jersey, and originally known as “Bloomsbury Manor,” played a role in the American Revolutionary War. Built by Dutch settlers in the middle of the 18th century it served as Washington’s Headquarters on several occasions. The Dey Mansion is a meeting place for several revolutionary war organizations, and is the headquarters of the Robert Erskine’s Militia, a reenactment group dedicated to recreating the military life of the events at the Dey Mansion.
Passaic County, NJ News