At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, our first class pulmonary rehabilitation services exemplify our comfort and superlative inpatient rehabilitative care. Our expert Pulmonary Team provides specialized care and services to individuals with a variety of acute and chronic lung disorders and we are one of only two facilities in Passaic County that has 2 full-time Respiratory Therapists on staff.
The Lakeview staff prides itself on developing aggressive individualized care plans to optimize their patients’ functional capacity and improve their overall quality of life.
Lakeview’s pulmonary rehab services include:
- 24/7 Respiratory Therapy
- Tracheostomy Care
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days a week
- Routine Physician Evaluations
- Interdisciplinary Care Planning
- Oxygen Therapy & Monitoring
- CPAP, BiPAP & Trilogy
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Wayne, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our pulmonary rehabilitation specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Pulmonary Rehabilitation services and to schedule a tour!
Wayne is a township in Passaic County that is around 20 miles from Manhattan. Wayne was formed as a township on April 12, 1847 from portions of Manchester Township. Some of Wayne’s many popular attractions include the Willowbrook Mall, Wayne Towne Center, High Mountain Park Preserve and William Paterson University.
Wayne, NJ Resources:
- FOWA Rescue – FOWA is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) (nonprofit) serving mainly the North Jersey area. They are dedicated to the welfare, sheltering and placement of homeless animals. FOWA educates the public about the humane treatment of animals, preventing animal cruelty, stopping the overpopulation epidemic and promoting animal welfare.
- Wayne Public Library – The Main Library along with the Preakness Branch serves a population of over 58,000 people and provides public computers for library card holders, access to Wi-Fi, areas for using laptops, wireless printing, online meeting room reservations, English as a Second Language tutoring, a Friends of the Library book sale room and a variety of children’s, teen and adult programs for the community. The library collections include over 190,000 items that includes books, audiobooks, and DVDs.
- High SocieTea House – High SocieTea House is a tea room and gift shop located in the historic section of the Township of Wayne, New Jersey. The house is listed with the Wayne Historical Society as the first official post office, which at the time was the Ryerson – De Mott General Store.