As a leading cardiac care center, Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center is renowned for its exemplary treatment and care plans. Our patient-centered, proactive and sophisticated cardiac care program ensures that we provide the best possible care for your loved one.
Lakeview’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Department consists of physical, occupational and speech language therapists who have specialized training in treating patients with post cardiac events and procedures. With a strong clinical background in cardiac care, our superior staff works to treat and tend to patients recovering from heart attacks, cardiac bypass surgery, heart failure, valve replacement, angioplasty, stents and cardiac catheterization procedures.
Our Comprehensive Cardiac Care Program includes:
- Individualized Evaluations & Treatment Programs
- Standardized Assessments to monitor patients during treatment session
- Strict Adherence to all Cardiac Precautions during individualized treatment sessions
- Therapy up to 7 days a week
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Wayne, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and
optimal outcomes. Our cardiac specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Cardiac Care services and to schedule a tour!
Wayne is a township located in Passaic County that is less than 20 miles from Midtown Manhattan. It was incorporated in 1847 and is named after Anthony Wayne, an American Revolutionary War General. Wayne has a population of about 55,000, and many residents live in distinct neighborhoods located around the numerous lakes.
Wayne, NJ Resources:
- Heart-Healthy Habits for Seniors – As we age, our risk for heart disease and other cardiovascular diseases increases. Keep your heart in shape with these tips!
- Dey Mansion – Considered to be the “Jewel of the Passaic County Park’s Department,” this Gregorian style mansion was constructed between 1740-1750. The structure achieved national recognition as General George Washington’s revolutionary war headquarters in the Preakness Valley. Today, the building is home to several revolutionary war organization meetings.
- Willowbrook Mall – The two-level shopping center is considered to be the fourth largest mall in the state of New Jersey. The mall boasts 200 stores and is easily accessible by major roadways and NJ Transit.