At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, our first class subacute care services exemplify our comfort and superlative inpatient rehabilitative care. Our award winning, dedicated staff strives to restore your independence. They provide specialized, personalized care to patients recovering from knee and hip replacement, fractures, traumatic injury, amputation or spinal surgery.
The Lakeview staff prides itself on getting patients who have undergone joint replacement back home in as short a time frame as possible. The subacute unit is entirely self contained and exclusively features private rooms, a rehab gym, meals upon request, and concierge services to ensure that all of your needs are met at all times.
Lakeview’s short term care services include:
- In-house Staff of Expert Therapists
- Expansive State-of-the-art Rehab Gym
- Orthopedic Surgeon rounds twice a week
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days a week
- Concierge Service
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Bergen County, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our subacute rehabilitation specialists are dedicated to fostering strength, and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to discuss how affordable subacute rehabilitation can be!
is New Jersey’s most populous county and is part of the New York City Metropolitan Area. Its county seat is Haceknsack, which is also the most populous city. Unlike other counties in New Jersey, Bergen is not home to any large cities, but rather just 70 municipalities. Overall, Bergen County is known for being a very diverse area.
Bergen County, NJ Resources
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect – The easiest way to discover abuse or neglect is to take the time to speak with your loved one. Make sure you give the resident every opportunity to tell you about the neglect or abuse that occured.
- Bergen Museum of Art & Science – The Bergen Museum of Art & Science is all about art, science and community outreach! The Museum strives to inspire Bergen County residents and visitors about the arts.
- Bergen County Historical Society – The Historical Society’s goal is to educate the public about Bergen County’s rich history. With so many events occurring in Bergen County, you’re bound to learn something new every time you visit.