At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, our first class subacute care services exemplify our comfort and superlative inpatient rehabilitative care. Our award winning, dedicated staff strives to restore your independence. They provide specialized, personalized care to patients recovering from knee and hip replacement, fractures, traumatic injury, amputation or spinal surgery.
The Lakeview staff prides itself on getting patients who have undergone joint replacement back home in as short a time frame as possible. The subacute unit is entirely self contained and exclusively features private rooms, a rehab gym, meals upon request, and concierge services to ensure that all of your needs are met at all times.
Lakeview’s short term care services include:
- Expansive State-of-the-art Rehab Gym
- In-house Staff of Expert Therapists
- Orthopedic Surgeon rounds twice a week
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days a week
- Family Lounge
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Essex County, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our subacute rehabilitation specialists are dedicated to fostering strength, and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to discuss how affordable subacute rehabilitation can be!
Essex County is a county located in the northeastern part of the New Jersey. Its county seat is Newark and its population is approximately 708,000. Because of its proximity to New York City, Essex County is part of the New York Metropolitan Area. The County is named after Essex, England, a county in Eastern England.
Essex County, NJ Resources
- Understanding Wills and Estate Law – Legal documents can help protect your assets and your loved ones. Use this resource to help gain an understanding of estate planning and the legal documents associated with it.
- Essex County College – Essex County College is an open-door public community college that is committed to providing quality educational programs and life-long learning activities at the most affordable cost. The main campus is located in the heart of University Heights in Newark, New Jersey.
- Montclair Art Museum in Essex County– The Montclair Art Museum (MAM) is home to a distinctive collection of American and Native American art, exhibitions, and educational programs that link art to contemporary life in a global context. This is one Essex County attraction that visitors and residents will want to keep going back to!
Essex County, NJ News