At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, our first class subacute care services exemplify our comfort and superlative inpatient rehabilitative care. Our award winning, dedicated staff strives to restore your independence. They provide specialized, personalized care to patients recovering from knee and hip replacement, fractures, traumatic injury, amputation or spinal surgery.
The Lakeview staff prides itself on getting patients who have undergone joint replacement back home in as short a time frame as possible. The subacute unit is entirely self contained and exclusively features private rooms, a rehab gym, meals upon request, and concierge services to ensure that all of your needs are met at all times.
Lakeview’s short term care services include:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days a week
- In-house Staff of Expert Therapists
- Expansive State-of-the-art Rehab Gym
- Orthopedic Surgeon rounds twice a week
- Concierge Services
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Morris County, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our subacute rehabilitation specialists are dedicated to fostering strength, and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to discuss how affordable subacute rehabilitation can be!
Morris County is a county located in the U.S. state of New Jersey, about 25 mi west of New York City. It is the tenth-most populous county in the state. The county is part of the New York Metropolitan Area, and its county seat is Morristown. The Bureau of Economic Analysis ranked the county as having the 16th-highest per capita income of all 3,113 counties in the United States (and the second highest in New Jersey). The county ranked third in the New York Metropolitan area in terms of median income.
Morris County, NJ Resources
- Nursing Home Neglect & Abuse Of The Elderly / Disabled – Caregivers and healthcare providers for the elderly and disabled are duty-bound to ensure the well-being of those in their care. You trust these caregivers to watch over your elderly or disabled loved one and provide them with everything they need when you can’t. Unfortunately, nursing home negligence is at epidemic proportions right now in the United States.
- Morris County Library – The Library has been a Morris County cornerstone since 1922, a year after Morris County residents voted to support a library. Throughout its rich history, the Morris County Library has grown from a traveling bookmobile to housing books, media and easy access to the internet.
- Senior Services Center of the Chathams – Senior Services Center of the Chathams is a not for profit corporation that supports the independence of the senior community and their families by providing an enrichment center, transportation, information and referral services. The centers offers activities such as a knitting group, multiple book clubs, a men’s discussion group of current events, Yoga, and daily exercise classes.
Morris County, NJ News