At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, our first class subacute care services exemplify our comfort and superlative inpatient rehabilitative care. Our award winning, dedicated staff strives to restore your independence. They provide specialized, personalized care to patients recovering from knee and hip replacement, fractures, traumatic injury, amputation or spinal surgery.
The Lakeview staff prides itself on getting patients who have undergone joint replacement back home in as short a time frame as possible. The subacute unit is entirely self contained and exclusively features private rooms, a rehab gym, meals upon request, and concierge services to ensure that all of your needs are met at all times.
Lakeview’s short term care services include:
- In-house Staff of Expert Therapists
- 24-Hour Nursing Care
- Expansive State-of-the-art Rehab Gym
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days a week
- Concierge Services & Family Lounge
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Newark, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our subacute rehabilitation specialists are dedicated to fostering strength, and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to discuss how affordable subacute rehabilitation can be!
Newark, NJ Resources
- Newark Happening – If you’re looking to stay up to date on all the latest and greatest happenings going on in Newark, this is one site you’ll definitely want to check out! With so many attractions, events and things-to-do, you’ll never be bored in Newark.
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect – While many nursing home facilities provide excellent care and nurturing, unfortunately there are those that do not. Neglect and abuse can lead to unexplained death, serious injury & preventable illness.
- The Newark Museum – The Newark Museum is New Jersey’s largest museum and is home to fine & extensive collections of American art, decorative arts, contemporary art, works from all over the globe and more! With so many exhibits, you’ll definitely enjoy spending time at the Newark Museum.