At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, our first class subacute care services exemplify our comfort and superlative inpatient rehabilitative care. Our award winning, dedicated staff strives to restore your independence. They provide specialized, personalized care to patients recovering from knee and hip replacement, fractures, traumatic injury, amputation or spinal surgery.
The Lakeview staff prides itself on getting patients who have undergone joint replacement back home in as short a time frame as possible. The subacute unit is entirely self contained and exclusively features private rooms, a rehab gym, meals upon request, and concierge services to ensure that all of your needs are met at all times.
Lakeview’s short term care services include:
- Expansive State-of-the-art Rehab Gym
- In-house Staff of Expert Therapists
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days a week
- Orthopedic Surgeon rounds twice a week
- Family Lounge
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Passaic County, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our subacute rehabilitation specialists are dedicated to fostering strength, and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to discuss how affordable subacute rehabilitation can be!
, often referred to as just Passaic, is a county in New Jersey that is part of the New York Metropolitan area. Passaic’s population is approximately 502,000 and its county seat is Paterson, which is the county’s most populous area. Passaic is home to around 40 locations on the National Register of Historic Places
and many places of interest, including Skylands and Lambert Castle.
Passaic County, NJ Resources
- Passaic County Historical Society – The Society strives to cultivate interest among residents and visitors about Passaic County’s rich history. Some of the Society’s other goals include showcasing Passaic’s cultural and artistic diversity and its military history.
- Winter Driving Tips for the Elderly – As we age, driving becomes a more arduous task, and can be especially difficult during the winter months. Wet, slick roads can quickly freeze when temperatures drop, which could cause roads to become icy and dangerous.
- Nursing Abuse and Neglect – Nursing home abuse can take many forms and unfortunately rarely gets reported, since many victims are afraid to speak out about the abuse. When a loved one is in a nursing home, you rely on the staff to provide them with the care and attention they deserve.