At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, our first class subacute care services exemplify our comfort and superlative inpatient rehabilitative care. Our award winning, dedicated staff strives to restore your independence. They provide specialized, personalized care to patients recovering from knee and hip replacement, fractures, traumatic injury, amputation or spinal surgery.
The Lakeview staff prides itself on getting patients who have undergone joint replacement back home in as short a time frame as possible. The subacute unit is entirely self contained and exclusively features private rooms, a rehab gym, meals upon request, and concierge services to ensure that all of your needs are met at all times.
Lakeview’s short term care services include:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies up to 7 days a week
- Expansive State-of-the-art Rehab Gym
- In-house Staff of Expert Therapists
- Concierge Services
- Family Lounge
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Paterson, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our subacute rehabilitation specialists are dedicated to fostering strength, and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to discuss how affordable subacute rehabilitation can be!
is the county seat of Passaic County and also its largest city. Additionally, with a population of approximately 147,000, Paterson is New Jersey’s third most populous city. Due to its dominant role in silk production during the latter half of the 19th century, Paterson is known as the “Silk City.” Paterson has 7 sister cities – Eskişehir, Turkey; Lyon, France; Lowell, Massachusetts; Sylhet, Bangladesh; Surat, India; Baroda, India; Yulin City, China.
Patterson, NJ Resources
- Paterson Farmers Market – The Farmers Market is one of Paterson’s many popular attractions! Open every day, Paterson residents are always able to find the freshest produce here.
- Paterson Events – Paterson is home to wide range of fun and exciting activities and events. With so much constantly going on, Paterson residents are never bored!
- Nursing Home Neglect – It is illegal for nursing homes to neglect or abuse their patients or residents. There are both state and federal laws in place to protect nursing home patients and residents, and guarantee them certain rights.