As a leading cardiac care center, Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center is renowned for its exemplary treatment and care plans. Our patient-centered, proactive and sophisticated cardiac care program ensures that we provide the best possible care for your loved one.
Lakeview’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Department consists of physical, occupational and speech language therapists who have specialized training in treating patients with post cardiac events and procedures. With a strong clinical background in cardiac care, our superior staff works to treat and tend to patients recovering from heart attacks, cardiac bypass surgery, heart failure, valve replacement, angioplasty, stents and cardiac catheterization procedures.
Our Comprehensive Cardiac Care Program includes:
- Therapy up to 7 days a week
- Standardized Assessments to monitor patients during treatment session
- Strict Adherence to all Cardiac Precautions during individualized treatment sessions
- Use of Wireless Telemetry, when necessary, during treatment sessions to measure cardiac output as patient engages in exercise programs, self-care training, ambulation training or stair climbing activities
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Bergen County, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our cardiac specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Cardiac Care services and to schedule a tour!
Bergen County, NJ is New Jersey’s most populous county. In fact, it’s population is approximately 940,000 in just about 250 square miles. Furthermore, it’s most populous city, Hackensack, is also its county seat. Bergen County was first settled in the early 1600’s and was officially established in 1683.
Bergen County, NJ Resources:
- MetLife Stadium – Every true fan knows that neither the NY Jets nor NY Giants actually play in New York, but actually in East Rutherford! MetLife Stadium is the largest in the world with 82,500 seats and is the only NFL stadium that hosts two sports teams. Not only do the Jets and Giants here, but the stadium hosts concerts and other sporting events year-round!
- Preventing Falls: Five Dangers that Affect Seniors’ Stability – As we age, we face a bigger risk of falling. Check out this list for the five fall risk factors that should be addressed to prevent falls for your loved one.
- New Jersey Naval Museum – Located along the Hackensack River, the museum has guided tours for their most prominent attraction, the USS Ling. The museum also contains a large collection of unique items ranging from a SEAL delivery vehicle to an authentic Mark V Diving Suit plus many photos and other interesting memorabilia.
Bergen County, NJ News