As one of the only certified vent units in the Passaic County region, Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center is renowned for its exemplary level of respiratory care and successful weaning rate. Our ventilator care unit boasts a high staff to patient ratio and an array of services specifically geared to improving the breathing ability of pulmonary comprised patients.
Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center’s expert Respiratory Therapists and Pulmonary Specialists develop an aggressive weaning program for each patient following a hands-on assessment and close observation. The team maintains an around-the-clock focus on weaning our patients as quickly and safely as possible.
Lakeview’s vent care services include:
- Ventilator Weaning & Management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Bedside Rehab with OT’s and PT’s
- Onsite Diagnostic Laboratory
- 24/7 Respiratory Therapy
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Essex County, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our vent care specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Ventilator Care services and to schedule a tour!
Essex County, NJ is just a short drive away from New York City. Its population consists of about 708,000 people. The county is home to a few well-known colleges such as Rutgers University-Newark and Montclair State University. The Watchung Mountains provide scenic views overlooking the New York City, Newark and New Jersey skylines.
Essex County, NJ Resources:
- Essex County Parks Golf Courses – If you’re a glof enthusiast, you’re sure to have a great time playing at any of Essex County’s renowned courses! With a $7 million investment in their facilities, the county boasts three recently renovated golf courses in West Orange, Belleville, and Newark. Irrigation, cart paths, bridges, and tree removals to enhance growing environments were renovated to continue to bring stimulating challenges and luxurious amenities to guests.
- Thomas Edison National Historical Park – The famous inventor’s laboratory and estate were converted into a museum right here in West Orange, N.J.! The collections in the museum are divided into three categories: History artifacts, archives and natural history. The history collection is estimated to have over 300,000 items and he archives contains about five million documents!
- Moving to Assisted Living Care – If you’re new to the world of care giving, this article will help with the transition to assisted living for your loved one.