As one of the only certified vent units in the Morris County region, Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center is renowned for its exemplary level of respiratory care and successful weaning rate. Our ventilator care unit boasts a high staff to patient ratio and an array of services specifically geared to improving the breathing ability of pulmonary comprised patients.
Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center’s expert Respiratory Therapists and Pulmonary Specialists develop an aggressive weaning program for each patient following a hands-on assessment and close observation. The team maintains an around-the-clock focus on weaning our patients as quickly and safely as possible.
Lakeview’s vent care services include:
- Ventilator Weaning & Management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Bedside Rehab with OT’s and PT’s
- Oxygen Therapy & Monitoring
- Nebulizer & Aerosol Treatments
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Morris County, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our vent care specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Ventilator Care services and to schedule a tour!
Morris County is a county located in the U.S. state of New Jersey with a population of 499,509. Morris County is the sixth-wealthiest county in the United States by median household income at $77,340. Morris County was created on March 15, 1739, from portions of Hunterdon County. The county was named for the Governor of the Province of New Jersey, Colonel Lewis Morris.
Morris County, NJ Resources:
- Morris County Chamber of Commerce – The Morris County Chamber of Commerce serves its members and the people of Morris County as a dynamic business organization that provides opportunities for personal growth, business success and community leadership. The Chamber embraces close to 900 members that employ 74,000 people in Morris and the surrounding counties.
- Canal Day Festival – The Canal Day Festival is an annual event that offers the excitement of an old-time country fair. The festival celebrates the Morris Canal and its contributions to the development of the Morris County area. Enjoy ten of New Jersery’s best musical artists, kayaking, a zoo, fine crafts and art shows, great food, and more.
- Dress For Success – Dress for success is a non-profit organization that wishes to offer a world where women do not live in poverty. The organization helps women become financially independent, and ensures they are treated with dignity and respect. Dress for Success does this by providing each client with professional attire for securing employment.