As one of the only certified vent units in the Essex County region, Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center is renowned for its exemplary level of respiratory care and successful weaning rate. Our ventilator care unit boasts a high staff to patient ratio and an array of services specifically geared to improving the breathing ability of pulmonary comprised patients.
Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center’s expert Respiratory Therapists and Pulmonary Specialists develop an aggressive weaning program for each patient following a hands-on assessment and close observation. The team maintains an around-the-clock focus on weaning our patients as quickly and safely as possible.
Lakeview’s vent care services include:
- Ventilator Weaning & Management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Bedside Rehab with OT’s and PT’s
- Oxygen Therapy & Monitoring
- Nebulizer & Aerosol Treatments
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Newark, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our vent care specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Ventilator Care services and to schedule a tour!
Newark is the largest city in the U.S. state of New Jersey, and the county seat of Essex County. The area is known as one of the nation’s major air, shipping, and rail hubs, and has a population of 277,140. Located in the heart of New Jersey’s Gateway Region, Newark is the second-largest city in the New York metropolitan area. Newark is divided into five geographical wards and contains neighborhoods ranging in character from bustling urban districts to quiet suburban enclaves.
Newark, NJ Resources:
- Newark Museum – The Newark Museum operates as a museum of service, and is a leader in connecting objects and ideas to its audience. The museum carries many collections of art and science that carries the ability to educate, inspire and transform individuals of all ages, and the local, regional, national and international communities.
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters – Big Brothers Big Sisters matches children ages 6 through 18 with mentors in professionally supported one-to-one relationships. The organization offers community-based mentoring as well as site-based mentoring.
- Newark Regional Business Partnership – Newark Regional Business Partnership is a broad-based member organization that offers a range of services to strengthen the region’s business infrastructure and revitalize New Jersey’s largest city. The Newark Regional Business Partnership connects members and educates them, as well as acts as an advocate for all of their business endeavors.