As one of the only certified vent units in the Passaic County region, Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center is renowned for its exemplary level of respiratory care and successful weaning rate. Our ventilator care unit boasts a high staff to patient ratio and an array of services specifically geared to improving the breathing ability of pulmonary comprised patients.
Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center’s expert Respiratory Therapists and Pulmonary Specialists develop an aggressive weaning program for each patient following a hands-on assessment and close observation. The team maintains an around-the-clock focus on weaning our patients as quickly and safely as possible.
Lakeview’s vent care services include:
- Ventilator Weaning & Management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Bedside Rehab with OT’s and PT’s
- Oxygen Therapy & Monitoring
- Nebulizer & Aerosol Treatments
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Passaic County, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our vent care specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Ventilator Care services and to schedule a tour!
Passaic County is a county located in New Jersey with a population of around 511,000. Passaic County is part of the New York metropolitan area. The County was created on February 7, 1837, from portions of both Bergen County and Essex County. Northern Passaic has significant less pockets of population, low building density, low poverty and low crime rates. Within this area are many stable, mixed and middle-to-high income areas of diverse populations.
Passaic County, NJ Resources:
- Passaic County Film Festival – Passaic County Movie Festival showcases a wide range of short film projects including music videos, short films, documentaries, Public Service Announcements. All entries are created by students and independent filmmakers who live, attend school, or work in Passaic County.
- Passaic County New Jersey Area Libraries – PALS Plus is 19 public and academic libraries located in Passaic and Essex Counties, NJ. Our members share library and computer resources to better serve the information needs of our communities.
- North Jersey Chamber of Commerce – The North Jersey Chamber of Commerce’s roots goes back to 1897, making them one of the oldest chambers of commerce in NJ. The chamber prides itself on being a progressive, forward thinking, proactive and modern business organization. The chamber gives its members the very best opportunity to grow their business, save money to their bottom-line and meet quality business professionals.
Passaic County, NJ News