As one of the only certified vent units in the Passaic County region, Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center is renowned for its exemplary level of respiratory care and successful weaning rate. Our ventilator care unit boasts a high staff to patient ratio and an array of services specifically geared to improving the breathing ability of pulmonary comprised patients.
Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center’s expert Respiratory Therapists and Pulmonary Specialists develop an aggressive weaning program for each patient following a hands-on assessment and close observation. The team maintains an around-the-clock focus on weaning our patients as quickly and safely as possible.
Lakeview’s vent care services include:
- Ventilator Weaning & Management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Bedside Rehab with OT’s and PT’s
- Oxygen Therapy & Monitoring
- Nebulizer & Aerosol Treatments
- And more!
At Lakeview Rehabilitation & Care Center, residents of Wayne, NJ, will experience comprehensive rehabilitation and optimal outcomes. Our vent care specialists are dedicated to fostering strength and new confidence in each and every patient.
Contact us today at 973-839-4500 to learn more about our Ventilator Care services and to schedule a tour!
Wayne is a township in Passaic County that was formed in 1847. Its total area is 25.17 square miles and its population is about 55,000. From the 18th-19th century, Wayne was primarily a farming community, and once the railroad came to the area, Wayne became a vacation retreat for wealthy New Yorkers. Today, some of Waynes popular attractions include the Willowbrook Mall, Dey Mansion, Wayne Towne Center and High Mountain Park Preserve.
Wayne, NJ Resources:
- The Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center – Whether or not you’re a baseball fan, you’re sure to have a blast at the Yogi Berra Museum. The Museums contains a wide array of artifacts and memorabilia from Berra’s baseball career.
- Wayne, NJ YMCA – Wayne residents enjoy taking advantage of all the wonderful programs the Y has to offer. There’s something for everyone at the YMCA!
- COPD Patient Resources – This site is a great resource if you’re looking for additional information about COPD or COPD support. By working with your health-care provider and learning everything you can about COPD will help you control it instead of letting it control you.